Welcome to our Book Club Blog!!

We now have a blog for our book club. I hope you like the name of it. We can use this blog to decide on the books we read, date of the meetings and where. We can also post links to questions, keep our running book list, and lots more. As we go along, we can make changes and decide what is the best way to use this. The main hope is that this will eliminate the endless e-mails to our indecisiveness!!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

This Sunday

Book club is this Sunday. I am offering up my house this time. How does 1:00 sound? Or even 2:00. Please be sure to leave a comment if you will be coming and what time works best.
I will be making some snacks, but if you could also bring a small snack or dessert? It will be really casual. Hope that sounds good for everyone!

If you need directions, let me know.

And remember to come with your next book suggestion!

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Obviously I'll be there. I'm making fruit salsa and will have fresh veggies. And drinks. :)

Amanda said...

I'll be there and I'll bring something snacky, just not sure what yet. Either 1 or 2pm is fine with me. Looking forward to it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm coming! And put Morgan down as tentative, but she won't eat much. :) If you girls really want to see her, I will definitely bring her along. I am going to try to make some Rice Krispy treats. Either time is fine with me...how about we split the difference and say 1:30?

Anonymous said...

I plan to attend as long as I can read/listen to the book between now and then.

Don't forget to come prepared with a choice for next time. I heard about this list from my brother's roommate and thought it was interesting.

http://www.time.com/time/2005/100books/the_complete_list.html

Anonymous said...

Here's another list...

http://www.adherents.com/people/100_novel.html

Shannon said...

I'll be there Sunday at 1:30. I will definitely bring something, but I haven't decided what yet. But if you need anything in particular, Danielle, just let me know and I will be glad to grab it! See ya Sunday!