Welcome to our Book Club Blog!!

We now have a blog for our book club. I hope you like the name of it. We can use this blog to decide on the books we read, date of the meetings and where. We can also post links to questions, keep our running book list, and lots more. As we go along, we can make changes and decide what is the best way to use this. The main hope is that this will eliminate the endless e-mails to our indecisiveness!!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Book Club

I know its been awhile, but I haven't forgotten about this blog. It think its about time that we start thinking about our next book club. We have our book, we just need a place and date! Of course, during the summer, finding a date may be very hard. One option, that we've done before is a weeknight evening. Or we can try to find a weekend. We can never find a date that is perfect for EVERYONE, so I wouldn't expect this to be any different.

So please, to keep emails at a minimum, leave a comment with some date suggestions, or if we just want to try a weekend or evening. Oh, and if you would like to host, feel free to mention that in a comment also.

Oh, and I have finished the book already, so I have a copy to loan, if anyone wants it.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Either weeknights or a weekend works for me. If it is a weeknight, really most dates could work. For weekends, July 27th, or Aug 2/3 or Aug 23/24 work. :)

Anonymous said...

Weeknights and weekends work for me. I can host if people are willing to come out to Bucks county. I suggest Monday, July 14; Monday, July 28; Sunday, August 3; or Sunday, August 10, or Monday, August 11.

Anonymous said...

Either weeknights or a weekend work for me too, especially in July (if we can fit it in)...starting back to work and having family visit in Aug will make that month pretty hectic. I can definitely host in July...especially if Lansdale works better for a weeknight. Based on the other postings July 28th then Aug 3rd would be best for me.

Anonymous said...

Prefer July 27th or Aug 3rd.

Anonymous said...

Any weeknight except for Thursday works for me. On weekends, July 27or Aug. 9/10 work for me.

Anonymous said...

Most weeknights work for me too. I'm on vacation July 27.

Amanda said...

Any weeknight except for Tuesdays work for me. For weekends Aug 3 or 10 work for me. I think Aug 3rd has the most votes so far.

Anonymous said...

Anytime outside of August 9-16, on vacation then.