Welcome to our Book Club Blog!!

We now have a blog for our book club. I hope you like the name of it. We can use this blog to decide on the books we read, date of the meetings and where. We can also post links to questions, keep our running book list, and lots more. As we go along, we can make changes and decide what is the best way to use this. The main hope is that this will eliminate the endless e-mails to our indecisiveness!!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Tuesday

Book club is scheduled for Tuesday, Novemeber 17th.
How does 6:00 sound? Does that give people time to get home if they need to (ie me...I need to take grace home and then head back out) or its not too late, if people stay at work?

And let's have a casual dinner...I like the idea of Panera again. Its central to everyone and has a big-ish selection of food for people (and its not too expensive).

Does that sound good for everyone? Any big objections, please email and I will update!

Now I just have to read the book!!!

Thanks!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds great!!!
And please come even if you don't have a chance to finish the book. It's great to see everyone and I know I for one will be cutting it close. ;)