Welcome to our Book Club Blog!!

We now have a blog for our book club. I hope you like the name of it. We can use this blog to decide on the books we read, date of the meetings and where. We can also post links to questions, keep our running book list, and lots more. As we go along, we can make changes and decide what is the best way to use this. The main hope is that this will eliminate the endless e-mails to our indecisiveness!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Almost there...

So, it seems like Wednesday the 17th won the poll. Will people be able to read the book that quickly? Or should we push it to the following Wednesday? I'm think one extra week would be good, since I probably won't get the book until this weekend.

So how does Wednesday, Feb 24th work for everyone? Do I need a poll? Can people just leave a comment or write me an email?

Thanks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wed the 24th works for me. I have the book, but haven't started reading it yet. Thanks again for organizing DM!