Welcome to our Book Club Blog!!

We now have a blog for our book club. I hope you like the name of it. We can use this blog to decide on the books we read, date of the meetings and where. We can also post links to questions, keep our running book list, and lots more. As we go along, we can make changes and decide what is the best way to use this. The main hope is that this will eliminate the endless e-mails to our indecisiveness!!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let's Decide

I kind of dropped the ball on planning this one. Sorry. But its a short book and I know no one reads it months in advance anyway. So we should still be able to plan a gathering before the end of Feb. Really, all we need to do is pick a date. I put a poll up on the side. Select any date you are available. We will go with majority and hopefully almost everyone can make it!!! I picked all dates that are mid-Feb on, which are about two weeks or more away.

No comments: