Welcome to our Book Club Blog!!

We now have a blog for our book club. I hope you like the name of it. We can use this blog to decide on the books we read, date of the meetings and where. We can also post links to questions, keep our running book list, and lots more. As we go along, we can make changes and decide what is the best way to use this. The main hope is that this will eliminate the endless e-mails to our indecisiveness!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Its been decided...

After the polling, it looks like Sunday, August 12th is when most people are available for book club. Hopefully most will be able to attend!!! Are there any preferences for time? Around 1:00 works well for me (okay, works well around the baby's nap!).

In honor of our new blog and name of our book club, I will have some yummy girlie PINK drinks (my favorite pink drink....Cosmopolitans!). I'll have other drinks (non-alcoholic) too. And I plan to make fruit salsa and a sweet pasta/fruit salad. I think if everyone brings something, we will have more than enough food. Maybe everyone can just leave a comment about what they are bringing? A couple desserts and other side dishes are some ideas.

As it gets closer, I'll post links for discussion questions and other relevant stuff.

No comments: